Every apartment will have gas powered stoves (the only building in Eugene that provides this). Kitchens will have quartz counter-tops and stainless steel appliances.
Fiber Optic Internet
With our fiber optic internet you’ll get speeds up to 1G. Download full HD movies in seconds. Stream HD video from multiple devices at once without stuttering. Never be bothered by slow internet again. Multiple phone, internet and cable vendors available.
Built for Bikes
Amazon Corner will have a controlled access indoor bike storage and bike repair station on the ground floor. We are also located across the street from the Amazon bike path, and there are two bike shops within 1 mile.
Pets are allowed. In fact we will have a pet washing station on the ground floor, and there is a dog park 1 block away. The plaza will have a dog water bowl to go along with the water bottle refill station and fountain.
We will have a keyless entry system that uses RFID for quick and hassle-free entry.
The top floor Resident Lounge and outdoor party deck will be a great place to host family and friend and enjoy the amazing views of Spencers Butte and the South Hills from the 5th floor.
The controlled access underground parking will help you stay dry and safe while transitioning from your home to… everywhere else. Access to the elevator directly from the underground lot.
Have a lot of stuff? We will have storage rooms on site if you cant fit it all in your home. Storage rooms will be available on each floor.
-Central Hot Water System
-24/7 Fresh Air Ventilation
-Energy Efficient Heat Recovery System
-Individual Unit Controlled Heating and Air Conditioning
-On Bus Route
-Package Receiving and Notification System
-Outdoor Ground Level Plaza
-Outdoor Balconies (In Select Homes)
There will be many features on the outside of the building for the public to enjoy as well as the residents.
- – Outdoor Bike Repair Station
- – Outdoor water bottle fill station, fountain and dog dish water fill station
- – Seating and Tables in the front courtyard
Transportation to and from the building will be a snap, especially for bicyclists.
- – The Alder Street Main North South Bike Route leading to the U of O and downtown Eugene is 1 block east and the Amazon Park bike path is across the street. Combine that with the outdoor bike repair station and indoor ground floor storage locker and you have a bike commuters dream.
- – There is an LTD bus stop in front of the building.